Clyde Group Welcomes New Senior Team Members.
Firm's Strategic Communications, Healthcare, DE&I, and Content Practices All Bolstered By New Senior LeadershipWASHINGTON, D.C.—February 16, 2021—Today, Clyde Group announced the addition of six new team members to support rapid growth at the start of 2021. Several senior hires will bolster Clyde Group’s strategic communications, healthcare, and DE&I practices, and accompany a slate of other new team members dedicated to strengthening the firm’s content and media relations efforts.
- Contessa Kellogg-Winters, senior vice president. Contessa brings decades of consulting, public relations, and political expertise to Clyde Group, having run communications for Congresswoman Maxine Waters, led global communications for the Aquaculture Stewardship Council, and served as Speechwriter for Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo.
- Lauren Hovey, vice president. Lauren has over a decade of experience in media relations and communications strategy, most recently as a leader of a Manhattan-based public relations firm specializing in luxury residential and commercial real estate. There, she guided industry leaders, including Silverstein Properties, Related, and Taconic.
- Jenny Wang, vice president. Jenny is an agile and dynamic communications expert and agency veteran, serving as a vice president at kglobal and other roles at Raffetto Herman Strategic Communications, Ketchum, and The Harbour Group. Jenny was named a ‘2020 Top Women in PR’ by PR News.
- Richard Larimer, content director. Richard has more than 20 years of content experience. Over the course of his career, he was the director of digital for Make Room, where he led content creation for digital channels, a lead creative producer at Microsoft, and a vice president at Merrill Lynch.
- Daniel Pino, senior associate. For nearly a decade, Daniel has cultivated expertise in civil rights and public health, serving at the National Minority AIDS Council and the National LGBTQ Task Force.
- Morgan Reese, senior associate. Morgan joins Clyde Group after supporting the communications efforts of several nonprofit organizations, including Easterseals and The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic.