Reflecting on Clyde Group’s 2021.
As 2021 comes to a close and we look forward to 2022, we wanted to take a beat and reflect on the year Clyde Group had and share some highlights: This summer, we outgrew our longtime home at 1411 K Street, and moved a few blocks away into bigger and better space at 1152 15th Street. We’re still growing into the space, so in the meantime we’re subleasing some office space to clients who did the same for us when we were much, much smaller. This fall, Clyde Group was proud to welcome our 50th full-time employee, Managing Director Matt Lockwood, and went right on growing with the additions of Emma Kelly, Julia Viola, and Jack Engelberger. With these new team members, Clyde Group more than doubled its headcount since the start of 2020, and we expect that trend to continue next year.
Our MilestonesThroughout the year, we’ve also had a lot to celebrate. Our team members collectively celebrated
Our WinsIn addition to celebrations in our personal lives, our team members collected nine awards for their work, and Clyde Group was a finalist or runner-up for another six. We picked up awards in the following categories:
- PRovoke North America Boutique Agency of the Year
- Washington Business Journal Business of Pride Awards
- PR News Agency Elite Top 100
- Silver Bulldog Award for Best Public Affairs Campaign (Yes on Prop 22)
- PR News Top Women in PR: Rising Stars (Sasha and Jenny)
- PR Daily's Communicator of the Year Award (Geoff Vetter)
- Ragan’s PR Daily Awards: Best Public Affairs Campaign (Yes on Prop 22)
- Ragan’s PR Daily Awards: Best Podcast (Navy Federal)