Clyde Group Enhances Leadership, Adds New Team Members Amidst Growing Industry Recognition.
Firm Promotes Senior Leaders and Adds New Staff to Expand Public Affairs, Digital, and Media Relations CapabilitiesWASHINGTON, D.C.—October 8, 2020—Clyde Group has announced a restructuring of the firm’s leadership team, elevating senior vice president Anthony LaFauce and vice president Matt House to the role of principal. Clyde Group also promoted senior director Geoff Vetter to vice president, public affairs. These moves come as the firm has continued to grow and add new team members to strengthen its efforts in public affairs, digital media, corporate communications, and media relations. “Anthony and Matt truly reflect Clyde Group’s vision to be the best agency to work with, and the best agency to work for, bringing so much to the firm in such a short period of time,” said Alex Slater, Clyde Group’s founding partner. “Anthony has built our digital and paid media practices from the ground up, drawing on experience advising some of the world’s most recognizable brands and organizations including Tide and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Matt has sharpened our crisis communications and media relations efforts across the firm, brokering partnerships between clients like Ipsos and media partners like Axios that are helping us tell stories through data in new ways. These promotions reflect how important they have each been to our success and our future.” “It’s never been more important to provide clients with expert counsel, strategy, and service in the public affairs arena,” added Aubrey Quinn, partner and managing director at Clyde Group. “Clyde Group’s public affairs expertise is better situated than ever to support clients navigating the historic political environment and complex policy changes we face today.” To meet the demands of its growing stable of clients, the firm has also added several new full-time hires with decades of collective experience:
- Lara Wade, senior director of media relations. Lara brings a wealth of experience as a media relations expert in the higher education and healthcare sectors in roles with Northern Virginia Community College, University of South Florida, and LifePath Hospice.
- Abigail Wilson, digital manager. Abigail previously served as a digital and media communications specialist for the Farm Credit Council focusing on community engagement, content creation, and strategic direction, and as a social media consultant for QMobius.
- Joe Connelly, manager. Joe has provided strategic communications, media relations, social media, and digital advertising support in roles at Rational 360, Edelman, and the office of former Maryland U.S. Representative John Delaney.
- Chase Hardin, public affairs manager. Chase’s experience in politics and issues management spans roles as a political manager for Mark Kelly’s Senate campaign, a political staffer for Giffords, and a consultant for the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights.
- Lilia Dashevsky, senior public affairs specialist. Lilia brings years of experience creating strategic campaigns in public relations, public affairs, social media, and digital marketing roles on Capitol Hill and in Arizona politics.
- Emma Zubiago, associate. Emma joins Clyde Group after providing support as part of the firm’s Junior Associate program, and previously held roles at CommCore Consulting Group, Modern Luxury, and Mediablaze.